Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Eleven - a Little Contest.

Everyone loves a contest, myself included. I know lots of blogs have little contests here and there. So, my first contest is coming up, and here's how it goes...

Eleven is my favorite number. I was the 11th grandchild, born on the 11th day of the 11th month at 11:44 pm and my first initial is the 11th letter of the alphabet. And in case there's any wonder left about my blog name, I'm a procrastinator who waits until the 11th hour to do things and I'm somewhat of a social rebel (in the way that my beliefs and priorities are rarely in line with social norms).

So, way down near the bottom of my sidebar there is a hit counter. The person who sees and takes a picture and e-mails me the picture of my counter with the number eleven thousand eleven (11011) will win a $25 gift card of their choice (itunes, Starbucks, WalMart, Chilis, Cold Stone or other favorite) as long as it can be purchased in my area.

It shouldn't be long until we have a winner, but I won't mention it again until we do!

1 comment: