Monday, December 21, 2009

"Not Me!" Monday.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

There is absolutely NO WAY that I entered my MckLinky before writing this post so that I could be near the top of the list. Nope, I'm a rule follower and I would never cheat. Not Me!

And I am not going to post this "Not Me!" real quick and then come back and edit it so that you will see this post when you click MckLinky. Nope, not me!

This week I did not chuckle (to myself) at my choir director when he pulled his VERY large truck out of a parking spot and had to back, pull forward, back, pull forward several times before actually being able to drive away. No, I'm never judgmental about others' driving. Not me!

It was NOT mere seconds later that I backed my own VERY large truck out of my parking spot and crashed into a car parked behind me! There is no way that was me! I was not so thankful that my choir director was gone and that he did not see my little accident. Not me!

There is no way that I considered* driving away from the accident without doing anything about it. I always take care of my responsibilities, even in thought. I do not run away from confrontation. Not me!

*I did in fact leave a note.

3 comments:

  1. That is sneaky! I have posted a Not Me post that wasn't finished before too:) I hope your truck {and the other car} didn't get too much damage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laugh. :) I'm still smiling. I haven't done a not me in a very long time.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, personally, I'm glad you posted to McLinky because I wouldn't have been able to click over here otherwise! I signed up to be your newest follower, because after viewing some of your wordless Wednesday pictures, I've jut gotta see more :)

    ReplyDelete