Monday, May 24, 2010

"Not Me!" Monday.

Mckmama- Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

There is no way that this week I got into, not one but, two towel fights at work. I did not waste the company's valuable time snapping 20 year old young men with the corner of a wet towel. I would never leave welts on another human being. That's abusive and cruel. I would never be so immature. Not me!

There is no way that I would snap an unarmed man while he was showing off the welts on his back. Nope, that would be cruel. And I would not give him a free shot at my rear end, then go into the bathroom and snap a picture of my leg where he left a nice bruise. And there's absolutely NO WAY that I send the picture to twitpic! Really, who does that? Not me!

It is impossible that I would feel a sense of pride that, when ganged up on by 2 guys, I left many more welts on them than the 3 I brought home. No way that it makes me feel young and powerful. Heavens, I'm 40 years old not 16. That was NOT ME!

TAWANDA!!! <--- I did NOT just say that!

What didn't you do this week?

Photobucket