Monday, June 21, 2010

"Not Me!" Monday.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

We were in Iowa last week for a family reunion. There is no way that I let my PMS get out of control. I did not make my little boys sit silently in their carseats for four hours while I tried unsuccessfully to nap to get rid of a headache. I did not at any point entertain the idea of jumping out of the moving vehicle in order to find peace and quiet. That would be insane. Not me!

There is also no possible way that, while driving my in-laws van, I stopped on a country road and let my very underage, 13 year old daughter drive the rest of the way home. Nope, I am a rule follower, and I would never risk someone else's vehicle in doing something like that. Nope, that could not possibly have been me.

So, what have you not done this week?

Photobucket