Monday, July 13, 2009

"Not Me!" Monday.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

My BIG boys went to camp this week. There no way that I made them do their own laundry before they left. Nor did I make them pack entirely on their own without even checking their suitcases to make sure they had enough any clean underwear. It is also not possible that my life seemed easier while they were gone nor that I didn't miss the incessant giggling those two are capable of. Nope, not me!

It is also not possible that I have been preoccupied with correcting the grammar of people who use prepostions at the end of sentences. Nor that any all of those poor souls have been pastors either writing a sentence on the wall for inspiration or preaching them in a sermon. Who am I to dare correct a man of God? After all that, you most certainly did NOT read a sentence in this post that ended with a prepostion. Wouldn't that be hypocritical? Certainly, not me!!

I did NOT leave the offending sentence just so I could say, "Made you look!"

My little Izaak SO did not strip off his jammies one morning this week and remove his poopy diaper, managing miraculously not to get it on a single thing, including his jammies. And after having quite a dialog about it on my Facebook, I did not fail to heed the advice to duck tape his diapers on. Oh, no! And my young son did NOT remove his jammies and a second poopy diaper the very next morning at the same time, this time soiling his jammies in the process. I'm not thick headed enough to believe that it won't continue to happen. Believe me when I tell you that 2 days later Izaak did NOT strip off his clothes after waking from his nap. He did not remove a completely dry diaper. He did NOT urinate in a large puddle all over his crib. NO SIR! I'm ahead of this game. That was SO not me! (or at least, I wish it wasn't!)

He's so NOT old enough to potty train!

Furthermore, Izaak did not occupy any of his time this week standing over the bathroom drawer, unwrapping pantyliners. If he had you certainly would NOT have read any tweets or Facebook updates about it from me! I follow strict decorum and would never idly post about feminie hygene products in a public forum. You did NOT just read that on my blog either. Nope, not me!!

So, be completely honest, what did you NOT do this week?

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that poll about "funny/interesting/cool" is pretty cool. How did you get that on your page?

    Also, yikes about the diaper situation. Good luck finding a solution!

    And also also... I certainly did not laugh about the feminine products and actually hope that some day I'd be able to blog about that too. That would be just ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope they had a great time at camp

    ReplyDelete