Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"Not Me!" Monday Tuesday.

Welcome to "Not Me!" Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. Though she is currently on a cruise with many blog readers, you can head over to her blog to read what other readers have not been doing this week.

In recent weeks, I have been standing in as a child care provider for my neighbor. Her tiny baby is such a joy to snuggle and watch! So you must believe me when I tell you that there is no possible way, it could not have been me that has been in my robe or my jammies every single time she has dropped off her kids. I'm sure when she arrives after 10 am that I meet her at the door fully dressed. I do not make a habit of getting dressed during afternoon naps. It was definitely not me who met her at the door in my jammies when she got off work early before Christmas and arrived to pick up her children at 2 pm. Definitely, not me!

I was also not me that has put off folding laundry for over a week. Nor did I leave the laundry sitting in the living room and dress the little boys each morning from the laundry baskets. Nope, not me. And the laundry has not been worn, washed and dried a second time only to end up in the same baskets in the living room. Certainly not me!

Please tell me there's something you did not do this week!

Photobucket