Monday, June 8, 2009

"Not Me!" Monday.


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It's been a crazy week. Here are some of the highlights that didn't happen around here.

I did not ground my boys for the last 3 weeks of school in a last ditch effort to get their grades up. I did not call them in the second to last day of school and fake them out by telling them that I was going to assign them some work when I really planned to unground them. Nope that would be mean, and I'm not mean. Not me!

I did not spend Saturday night playing "Bejewled Blitz" on Facebook until the wee sma's of Sunday morning because I couldn't beat my high score. I did not blame it on having had a cup of coffeee on Saturday morning. Wouldn't that be silly? Nope that was not me!

I did not interupt a conversation with my husband for the sole purpose of telling him how disappointed I was that the bathroom did not get cleaned this weekend (his job and MUCH needed). If I did that it wasn't because I was so stinking tired for having stayed up all night playing "Bejewled Blitz" that I couldn't hold a coherent conversation. Nope, not me!

And, I do not have house envy. No, sir. We went to a friend's house out in the country and I did not invtie myself to tour her beautiful home. My Daughter and I did not parade ourselves into their toddler's room in full-voice conversation only to notice a minute later that her toddler was actually IN the bed sleeping! Not me! I'm more observant than that. I did not continue through her house deciding just how nicely my family would fit into those rooms. Nope, envy is a sin, that was NOT ME!

So what havent you done this week, be honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment