Monday, June 15, 2009

"Not Me!" Monday.


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It has so NOT been a whole week since I last blogged. The reason for a hiatus in blogging would NOT have anything to do with the fact that my husband's parents were here. I did NOT feel guilty everytime I thought about the computer, much less came near it. Nope, not me!

It did NOT take 3 adults and 3 big children 3 days to clean out our less-than-organized garage. I have NOT been nagging my husband for FOUR YEARS to do this job, and I did NOT remind him of such. Nope, I'm eternally patient. That was not me!

I did NOT leave to go away for the weekend of scrapbooking while my in-laws were still visiting from Iowa. It is NOT true that I didn't feel even one shred of guilt over it. While in the mountains I did NOT tease my very jealous best friend by offering to let her join us when I knew good and well that I couldn't invite her. And I'm such a photo hound that there is NO WAY that I missed getting pictures of 7 golden eagles flying over the deck because I didn't have my camera ready. I'm always prepared with the proper lens and camera ready to go. Nope, not me!
This is SO NOT ME! I'm NOT singing "Little Bunny in the Woods" in the most obnoxious way possible much to the chargrin of my very reserved mother-in-law. There is no proof that this is me and I will emphatically deny any involvement!

I hope you've had a good week. Pop over to MckMama's and tell us what you didn't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment