Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Night Football "Not Me!"

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Two weeks ago I had such a productive day! I was showered and dressed before my children were up, got them dressed the moment they crawled out of bed, fed them breakfast before 9 am, decided to watch the neighbor's baby for the day, ran to the bank, did the grocery shopping at 2 stores, carried in all the groceries and put them away, and all this before lunch. But it could not have been me who ran around my kitchen fixing lunch and putting groceries away while singing to myself, "I can bring home the bacon. Nah na na na. Fry it up in a pan. Nah na na na. And never, never let you forget you're a man, 'cuz I'm a WOMAN!" Nope, not me!

This past week, while at church, I saw a friend wearing a name tag that stated his name and in big bold letters underneath it read *******NUTS*****. I did not stop him to tease him about advertising that he's a little crazy. While he explained that he is allergic to nuts, it was not my 2 year old that ran by and whacked him in the nuts. Nope. That would be way too embarrassing! My daughter and I did not [literally] fall to the floor laughing until we cried. Nope, I would not laugh at someone else's pain. And I certainly would NOT share the story in the mixed company of say, my Sunday School class. Uh-uh, NOT ME!!!

Phew, I'm feeling better already! How about you!?

Photobucket