Monday, February 22, 2010

"Not Me!" Monday.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not, several weeks ago, start a 3 part post only to completely lose my train of thought and completely forget where I was going to go with part 3. Nope, I'm very clear minded and focused and never forget what I was thinking. Not me!

There's no way possible that I suffer from such bad PMS that I would actually be so irrational as to convince myself that my husband doesn't love me mere days after he got up in the middle of the night to help me make Valentine treats for our children without even a single complaint. If that did happen, I wouldn't come to my senses because a friend reminded me of his love and dedication. No way! Not me!

After the non-existent PMS incident, I did not have my sweet husband set a reminder on his Blackberry for the next time I expect PMS to rear it's ugly head, so that he can help me remain rational and fix me herbal tea in hopes of avoiding anymore imaginary incidents. Nope, I'm completely in control of my senses at all times! That was totally not me!

I did not just blog about PMS. Nope, not me!

I did NOT allow a 19 year old boy to throw a pie in my 13 year old daughter's face in exchange for my 4 year old being able to throw a pie in the 19 year old's face. There's no way I would allow something like that. Not ME!






So, what didn't you do this week?

Photobucket