Monday, March 15, 2010

"Not Me!" Monday.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It was not me who backed out of my garage on my way to work one night last week, and bumped into my friend Sam's car that was parked in the cul-de-sac behind me. It's not the THIRD time I have 'bumped into' a parked car since December. I am not starting to think that I got totally reliant on my rear sensors in the old Windstar in the last 8 years, and have completely forgotten how to use a mirror to back my land-yacht. Nope, that was NOT me! (at least, I wish it wasn't)

I'm sure it wasn't me that procrastinated all week, delaying making a cake for my best friend's husband's welcome home party. It was not the night before the party when I realized that I was out of eggs and decided I could send my husband for them in the morning. I certainly wouldn't push my husband out of bed at 7 am. to go to the store for eggs. I was not totally late for the party because it took forever to make a cake the day of the party! Nope, totally not me!

What have you NOT been doing this week?

Photobucket