Monday, March 22, 2010

"Not Me!" Monday.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

There is just no way that I allowed my kids to have not one, but TWO jammie days this week. I certainly wouldn't have participated myself in two jammie days. And there's absolutely NO WAY that I drove my charge, J, up to kindergarten while in my jammies, barefoot even. Nope, that was not me!

Even if I did let my kids have 2 jammie days, I would never, ever take them out to Chick-fil-A in their jammies and allow them to play for an hour in the play area in their jammies. Are you kidding? What kind of mother would do that? Certainly not me!

Since we didn't have that second jammie day, it certainly didn't happen that my 11 year old son, Tim, was home sick from school, and when we took him to the doctor at 2 in the afternoon I would never have allowed the littles to go out in public a second time in their jammies. No WAY! Not me!

There is absolutely no way that two jammie days were the result of me not getting the laundry done all week. It's just not possible that between jammie days that the littles wore dirty clothes to Bible Study. I would never put on a front for people at church. Nope, NOT ME!

Please share what you didn't do this week and jump on over to MckMama's for a little laughter therapy!

Photobucket