Monday, March 1, 2010

"Not Me!" Monday.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

My new job at Krispy Kreme does not completely impress me with the sheer numbers of donuts made each day. And I'm not such a numbers geek that I would try to calculate how many mini-crullers I package and tray everytime I work. Last night I did not figure out that my coworker and I packaged and trayed over 20,000 mini crullers. And I'm not tortured by the fact that I cannot figure out how many doughnut holes I've trayed and packaged. Nope, not me!

Since I worked for most of the night last night, it was not me who had my littles play quietly in their room this morning after they woke up for an extra hour and a half. And it's certainly not me who plans to stay in my jammies all day. Nope, I can put aside my tiredness to be a great mom. That was not me!

It's also not me who plans to rest on the couch while my kids watch movies. I would never let the TV babysit my kids. Uh-uh, not me!

So what have you not been doing this week?

Photobucket