Saturday, April 24, 2010

Getting Bit by Procrastination.

Last night I was going to blog about the 4 scheduled posts I set up, but I ran out of time and didn't get back to it. I had decided I would post about it early this morning (Friday). As luck would have it (if I believed in luck which I don't), I woke up with a screaming migraine, complete with puking that took me out for the entire day. So, my scheduled posts started appearing, um, as scheduled, with no explanation whatsoever. And they seem a bit out of place without an explanation. So, mid-schedule, here it is....

Our youth group, of which I am a sponsor, is having a 30 hour famine. At noon today (Friday) the kids started fasting, and it will go until 6 pm on Saturday. I was asked to put together some devotions for the kids to read/do during the fast. It was a great project for me and I wanted to share the devotions with you.

So that is what is going on. Sometimes when you procrastinate it comes around to bite you in the backside. And thanks to my lovely migraine, my fast started 15 hours earlier than scheduled. I still haven't decided whether I will end my fast at the 30 hour mark or whether I will make it a 45 hour fast, to continue fasting with the youth group.

Photobucket