Monday, April 19, 2010

"Not Me!" Monday.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I am not blogging while on an anniversary trip with my husband, while he is off sitting in the sauna by himself. No way, not me!

Since we are celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary, it seems fitting that this post should be about the crazy things I have not done in my marriage or to my husband in the last 18 years. Here goes...

There is no way that we took 'R' rated pictures on our honeymoon. Nope, and no way that I would allow pictures of my in my sexy undies to be printed. Not me! If I did have those kind of pictures around there is just no way I would have made a scrapbook of them for my husband's private pleasure. Nope, not me!!!

I do not wish I still had the body of that girl in those pictures. I'm extra proud of every stretch mark and extra pound I carry because it means I'm a mom. (ok, that's sort of true) There's just no way I miss that flat tummy and skinny limbs. Not me!

It's not possible that I once thought my husband was having an affair with my best friend because he gave her dog a haircut. I was not completely hormonal at the time because we were trying to get pregnant. I do not get insanely irrational while on birth control pills, to the point where I have vowed never, ever to take them again! (note: I was taking birth control pills at the beginning of our IVF cycle, trying to get pregnant with our 4th) Nope, not me!

I have never in the last 18 years lost my temper. Nope, I'm calm and rational all the time. I would never in a fit of anger decided to take a 20 mile walk home from across town, at night, while 8 months pregnant, leaving my husband to answer questions from friends about where I went. Nope that was NOT ME!

Phew! There are so many more from the last 18 years that I could share, but I had to stop at just a few. It's been 18 mostly wonderful years with my precious, loving husband, and I look forward to the rest of our lives together. I love you honey!

So, what have you not been doing this week?

Photobucket