Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Fives.

Five things I am thankful for:
1. That my husband has a job in this crazy economy.

2. That my children are healthy and happy and innocent, and that I do not have to make life and death decisions concerning them on a regular basis.

3. Friends that I can count on in any situation.

4. The healing of past hurts through God's design.

5. That God forgives and forgives and forgives.

Five things I am in prayer for:
1. My niece who does face life and death decisions for her son on a regular basis.

2. Three marriages of my friends that need healing.

3. My friend who was diagnosed with Minear's disease. (I don't even know what that is!)

4. For my friends (x6) that are struggling with infertility, early miscarriage, or the total and permanent loss of their fertility.

5. Identical twin girls in Cambodia that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment