Monday, November 10, 2008

"Not Me!" Monday.



It's that time of week again! Time for true confessions under the guise of "Not Me!" Click the button above to see Mck Mama's Not Me Monday, and join the fun. If you post your own confessions, please leave me a comment so I can check your blog out!

I am not growing my 3 year old, blonde, son's hair out to look like Big Mac's because I think it looks SO cute. I would not copy a hairstyle from one of my favorite blogs. Nope, not me.

I did not go antique shopping, and spend $30 on a gorgeous pitcher for the express purpose of smashing it to smithereens and gluing it back together in a horrible fashion with hot glue. I did not laugh at the lady who discounted the pitcher because it was chipped. I did not get this idea from another of my favorite blogs and I will not post the entire story sometime this week. I most certainly did NOT blister my finger on the hot glue. Nope, NOT ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment