Monday, February 23, 2009

"Not Me!" Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week, I did not stay up way too late one night contemplating Mck Mama's life and dilemma over adding MSC (more small children) to her family while not messing up her blog title. I totally did not come up with the absolute perfect solution. I've told you before, I am NOT a bloggy stalker. Not me!

If I had thought of something so ingenious, it wouldn't have slipped my mind by the very next morning. And I wouldn't have tried to e-mail her about it anyway only to FINALLY remember mid-e-mail. Gosh, that would have been embarrassing! Glad that was not me!

My idea was not so ingenious that it went something like this: Mck Mama should have ID (identical) twins next and start their names with the letters "I" and "D", so that her header would still be MCKIDS.

While not typing that in my e-mail to Mck Mama, this outrageous idea did not pop into my head: that instead of merely having twins, Mck Mama should have dectuplets (10 babies) with names starting with "Y" "H" "A" "R" "M" "I" "N" "G" "I" "D"! At which point she would give up the blog for a reality TV show and have the US tax payers pay for her WTMSC (Waaaaaaay too many small children), a tummy tuck, a mansion to house them in and hired nannies to care for them!

And, upon writing this blog post I did not spend way too much time giving the MckDectuplets MckNames! I totally didn't go to McD's website and look up their menu to come up with last 10 of the following names:
Big Mac
Mck Nugget
Large Fry (Sorry "M", you gotta change your name because a smaller fry will need it!)
Mck Muffin

Medium Fry (biger than small fry!)
Small Fry (as cute as the original!)
Mck Flurry (SWEET!)
Filet o Fish (will like to ice fish with PC!)
Mck Chicken (will hopefully be a risk taker to counteract the name!)
Mck Rib (must be ticklish!)
Quarter Pounder (of course they'll be preemies!)
Big N Tasty (Yum! Obviously one of the bigger Dectuplets!)
Happy Meal (the whole package!)
Snack Wrap (think miracle blanket!)

Furthermore, I totally did not have the most irreverent thought that in order to have these dectuplets, Mck Mama should contact Octomom's fertility doctor. I would never, ever say anything so tacky on my blog. I have no animosity toward a total stranger for the negative press she gives to the wonderful process of IVF (by which I have 3 babies in heaven and one on Earth). I would never public condemn another mother for making such an idiotic unconventional choice. Not ME!

As for my own life, I totally did not leave my husband, sick with the flu, home alone with 5 children while I went galavanting of to collect the Girl Scout cookies I had ordered and to scrapbook with my friend. I did not imform my older children that they were to take care of their father and the little children. I would never, ever threaten to skin them alive if they didn't! Uh-uh! Not me!

So, what was it you didn't do this week?

6 comments:

  1. LOL, about naming all the McKids, that is hilarious! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DYING over here......


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great not me monday,


    I am starting a new post on the 12th of march called - Honor them Thursday - and I am looking for as many people to take part as possible. it will have mr linky so your person of honor can be seen by the world. it's a chance to honor the people you love wether it's your mom or dad or you partner or your child or one of your your friends or maybe some one has inspierd you. Honor them and say thankyou. I hope you will join in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, I laughed so hard reading your idea's for MckMama!

    Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your imagination is running WILD! What is it about us......... I think that IF must make us babylovers in over drive. I love it!

    ReplyDelete