Five things I'm thankful for...
1. for healthy children.
2. for a faithful, loving husband.
3. for a friend who tells me what I need to hear, even when I don't want to hear it
4. for God's provisions, ie. a good job, a warm house, and food to eat.
5. fot the opportunity to serve in my sons' classroom.
Five things I'm praying for...
1. for the children/babies in the blogging community: Harper, Abby, Kayleigh, Tuesday, Cora.
2. for twin girls in Cambodia that I want to bring home.
3. for my husband's and my parenting skills to improve and synchronize harmoniously.
4. for my brother to come to know Christ as his savior.
5. for my n54 board friends with cancer: Gina, Janis, Lenore.